"The Cross Eyed Ecorché"

"The Cross Eyed Ecorché"
Cross your eyes until 2 images come together and pop up in 3D.

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
71 Year Old Multi Media Artist and Bricoleur. Originally from France. Lived in the US 44 years, married to for Rachel 43 years. May be a little crazy...

"Revealing Self Portrait"

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Post 6: "Saint Francis getting his stigmatas"


My next image is a little more complex, and tries to push the 3D to the limit. The whole set up is almost 7 feet deep from the bobs up front to the dove all the way back, with the 2 plumb bobs only 24" from the camera. There is so much depth it makes it almost too hard to see. But I find the effect pretty amazing, as the single image has again on purpose not much illusion of depth. I may have to move the bobs away from the camera a little to make it easier on the eyes. I suppose the 3D purists police would give me a ticket for "window violation", but I love nothing more than breaking rules. Click here for a full screen version.

No comments:

Post a Comment