"The Cross Eyed Ecorché"

"The Cross Eyed Ecorché"
Cross your eyes until 2 images come together and pop up in 3D.

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
71 Year Old Multi Media Artist and Bricoleur. Originally from France. Lived in the US 44 years, married to for Rachel 43 years. May be a little crazy...

"Revealing Self Portrait"

Friday, August 20, 2010

Post 3: Other Ways to see the 3D images

There is also a parallel vision way of seing the 3D images, but it only works on small images, and I can't do it. But I found that company called Berezin Stereo Photography Products that makes all kinds of 3D viewers, and I ordered from them their new 3DS Scope which allows the viewing of large pairs on a computer screen via mirrors. It works well for people unable to cross their eyes, but is not very practical if you have to wear glasses like me, as it is supposed to fit tightly against the face, and you have to hold it.
So I am going to try their 3D prism glasses, which are a little harder to use, but can be worn over prescription glasses.
I found another company called Anachrome selling all kinds of 3D equipment, and that have their own type of prism glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment