"The Cross Eyed Ecorché"

"The Cross Eyed Ecorché"
Cross your eyes until 2 images come together and pop up in 3D.

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
71 Year Old Multi Media Artist and Bricoleur. Originally from France. Lived in the US 44 years, married to for Rachel 43 years. May be a little crazy...

"Revealing Self Portrait"

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Post 13:Building the 3D image

I thought the image would look good in an ornate frame, so I shot one up close with a 28mm and added it in front. The problem was that Mary Magdalene stuck out in front of it, no matter what I tried: "WINDOW VIOLATION", that's a BAD word in 3D world. Well, what would you expect of MM the sinner... I reshot the frame even closer in sections and stitched them together, getting the effect of about a 20mm lens. Still, as you can see in the accompanying picture, MM keeps acting up! Click here for the full screen image.

No comments:

Post a Comment